Home / Entertainment / Hollywood News / Article / Jay-Z and Beyonce's New Orleans mansion catches fire, being investigate

Jay-Z and Beyonce's New Orleans mansion catches fire, being investigate

TMZ has confirmed that firefighters responded Wednesday night to a 1-alarm fire at the Spanish baroque mansion in the Garden District.

  • WhatsAppBookmarkBookmark
Listen to this article :
Jay-Z. Pic/AFP

Jay-Z. Pic/AFP

Jay-Z and Beyonce's mansion that they own in New Orleans had caught fire on Thursday, which is reportedly being investigated as a possible arson case. TMZ has confirmed that firefighters responded Wednesday night to a 1-alarm fire at the Spanish baroque mansion in the Garden District. Sources told the outlet that the fire department got the call around 6 pm and a little over two hours later the fire was fully extinguished by a team of 22 firefighters.

Reportedly, there were no injuries and the cause of the fire was unknown at that time. But around 4:15 pm on Friday, officials in New Orleans told TMZ that this house fire has now been classified as simple arson. The officers told that they initially responded to the scene "following a call about a suspicious person", but upon arriving and investigating they determined that fire had been set to the property deliberately.

Read Next Story
Divorce Judge for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt gets disqualified by Appeals Court

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All