Home / Mumbai / Mumbai News / Article /
Securitisation of Samruddhi Expressway's rights will fetch Maha Rs 50k cr, says Fadnavis
Updated On: 13 April, 2023 05:16 PM IST | Mumbai | PTI
The 701-kilometre six-lane corridor, which is being built at an estimated cost of Rs 55,000 crore, passes through 10 districts and the 520-kilometre Nagpur to Shirdi stretch was inaugurated in December last year

File Photo
Maharashtra will earn Rs 50,000 crore from the securitisation of rights of the Mumbai-Nagpur Samruddhi Expressway, which can be loosely termed as a sale, and it will ease the financial burden on the state over its construction, Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said on Thursday.
The 701-kilometre six-lane corridor, which is being built at an estimated cost of Rs 55,000 crore, passes through 10 districts and the 520-kilometre Nagpur to Shirdi stretch was inaugurated in December last year.
How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.

