shot-button
Loader

Hamas

Videos

Trump’s Off-Script: Remark Draws Attention During Meeting With Santiago Pena

Trump’s Off-Script: Remark Draws Attention During Meeting With Santiago Pena

A major geopolitical announcement quickly turned into an unexpected viral moment after Donald Trump made an off-script remark that drew laughter and reactions inside a high-level diplomatic gathering. During the event, Trump made a remark referencing youth and appearance while acknowledging Santiago Peña, who rose to power under the Colorado Party. What was meant to be a defining moment for a new global peace initiative instead became dominated by a personal comment that shifted attention away from serious discussions on Gaza and regional stability. WATCH 

21 February,2026 06:43 PM IST
Trump’s ‘Board of Peace’ meets while Israel batters Shujaiya and Khan Younis

Trump’s ‘Board of Peace’ meets while Israel batters Shujaiya and Khan Younis

: Donald Trump declared that the Gaza war is “over,” dismissing claims that the ceasefire has collapsed, even as Israeli strikes continue across the enclave during the holy month of Ramadan. Speaking as he hosted the inaugural meeting of the Board of Peace, Trump said only “small flames of violence” remain and warned Hamas to disarm or face severe consequences. Donald Trump declared that the Gaza war is “over,” dismissing claims that the ceasefire has collapsed, even as Israeli strikes continue across the enclave during the holy month of Ramadan. Speaking as he hosted the inaugural meeting of the Board of Peace, Trump said only “small flames of violence” remain and warned Hamas to disarm or face severe consequences

20 February,2026 01:52 AM IST
Bibi Releases EXPLOSIVE 55-page File On October 7 Security Collapse

Bibi Releases EXPLOSIVE 55-page File On October 7 Security Collapse

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has publicly released a 55-page intelligence dossier detailing pre-October 7 security failures, formally submitting classified materials before Knesset committees and the Security Cabinet. The document frames the crisis as a systemic institutional breakdown, while avoiding personal responsibility, and calls for a national inquiry commission modeled on the U.S. 9/11 investigation, with Netanyahu pledging to testify first. The move has triggered political backlash, legal controversy and public pressure after court-ordered freezes, blocked investigations, internal cabinet disputes, and growing demands for transparency over redacted intelligence records and decision-making protocols. WATCH 

07 February,2026 03:20 AM IST
Gaza Ceasefire in JEOPARDY: 21 Reported Dead; IDF SUSPENDS Rafah Evacuations

Gaza Ceasefire in JEOPARDY: 21 Reported Dead; IDF SUSPENDS Rafah Evacuations

Deadly Israeli airstrikes have once again torn through Gaza, killing at least 21 people, including women and children, as violence intensifies across multiple fronts. According to regional reports, neighborhoods in Gaza City, including Tuffah and Zeitoun, were among the worst hit since dawn, adding to a death toll that has now surged beyond 71,800 Palestinians killed and more than 171,500 wounded since October 2023. The humanitarian crisis deepened further as the evacuation of patients through the Rafah crossing was abruptly halted, despite earlier coordination efforts with the Palestine Red Crescent Society. Patients had already begun arriving in Khan Younis for transfer when the evacuation plan was suddenly postponed, leaving critical medical cases stranded amid worsening conditions. WATCH 

05 February,2026 01:46 AM IST

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK