Sources in Kalina forensic lab tell mid-day that 80 per cent of the visceral samples collected have been used for analysis in the original probe, leaving only 20 per cent for the central agency
Get custom-made illustrations and portraits while contributing to the welfare of Kalina's Kunchikurve community
Two months after the late actor Sushant Singh's ex-manager died, cops hand over a T-shirt and pants, claiming she wore on the fateful night to Kalina FSL
Padmalal Jayanthan, who went missing in May, was found wandering the streets of Kalina by a security guard
Hoteliers demand that the civic body waive off other charges such as property tax, GST to compensate for loss
The incident was witnessed by three men who were traveling on another motorcycle
A small library has been set up and doctors will be available round the clock
While the civic body rules clearly state that COVID-19 tests are not mandatory for dialysis patients, hospitals claim they are overburdened and are unable to treat everyone hence need the test done before admission
Even though the university mess continues to function, students still have to spend on food and other daily essential items
Kalina resident is back home after testing negative, but officials still have no answers about why she was isolated in the first place
The lockdown hits city's North Eastern community like a punch in the face as their physical appearance leads to shocking discrimination
When the bewildered woman and her family asked the officials who had complained, they were told that the complaint had come from the Prime Minister's Office.
The complainant, Shonyo Kabai, had stepped out of her house along with her sister to purhcase groceries when a biker approached her and forcibly took off her mask and spat on her.
In move that will be implemented across the state, a committee of professors will head the monitoring panel
Even as the four 'coaching centres' exposed by mid-day continue brazenly, education minister and university's director of the board of exams promise strict action against erring colleges and centres
Some of the bikes, which can be unlocked with an app and deposited in either BKC or Kalina campus, will be put on a trial run
For Rs 4,00,000, touts running 'coaching classes' offer candidates real Mumbai University degrees without having to attend classes or, in some instances, even sit for exams
BMC to auction two choppers of Mesco Aerospace to recover Rs 1.95 crore; while Kalina building owes Rs 11.88 crore
Police said neither the traffic cop, nor the driver have filed any complaint.
Bollywood A-listers missing from Union Minister Piyush Goyal's meeting to discuss the myths and realities of CAA at Grand Hyatt in Kalina, Mumbai. Invitees Kangana Ranaut, Farhan Akhtar and Dia Mirza skip the event; Urvashi among the first to arrive