Sport will rise again: McCullum after major tourneys get cancelled
Updated On: 19 March, 2020 11:37 AM IST | New Delhi | ANI
Meanwhile, according to WHO estimates, the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 has so far claimed the lives of almost 8,000 lives and infected close to 2,00,000 people globally

Brendon McCullum
With the coronavirus outbreak taking a huge toll on sporting events all around the globe, former New Zealand cricketer Brendon McCullum on Wednesday said that sport will rise again. McCullum said that the present situation is very tough for all and admitted that our generation is getting medically and economically challenged due to the pandemic.
"Thoughts with all those around the World right now. Sport will rise again in time but for now it's about everyone staying safe and finding a way through. Medically and economically we are being challenged more than our generation has ever been before but we will find a way," McCullum tweeted.


