Home / Mumbai / Mumbai News / Article / 63-year-old who tested positive dies at Kasturba; second death in city

63-year-old who tested positive dies at Kasturba; second death in city

The patient had a chronic history of diabetes, high blood pressure and ischemic heart disease, the public health department said.

  • WhatsAppBookmarkBookmark
Listen to this article :
This is the second death in Mumbai so far. File Photo

This is the second death in Mumbai so far. File Photo

A 63-year-old man, who had tested positive for coronavirus, died at Kasturba hospital in Mumbai on Sunday morning, the public health department said. This is the second COVID-19-related death in Mumbai.

The patient had a chronic history of diabetes, high blood pressure and ischemic heart disease, the department added. So far, five people, including the 63-year-old, have died in India. On Tuesday, Maharashtra's first coronavirus death was reported when a 64-year-old patient passed away.

Read Next Story
Mumbai locals shut from tonight; Railways halts trains till March 31

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All