Those injured were rushed to a nearby hospital in Mulund area in Mumbai and were treated for the injuries. The injured were later discharged, the BMC said
A fire broke out at a hotel in Mulund area on Saturday afternoon. In the incident as many as three people were injured, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) said.
According to the civic body, the blaze was reported at Cowboy Barbecue hotel on Saturday. The hotel is located at Ram Ratan Triveni Marg near Central Bank in Mulund (West) area of Mumbai.
After the information was received, the official from the Mumbai Fire Brigade and the local ward staff rushed to the spot. The fire was extinguished at around 3:20pm, the BMC said.
In the incident three people received minor injuries, the civic body said.
Those injured were identified as Kamal Budha, 22, Rohit Thapa, 22 and a 17-year-old boy. All the injured were rushed to the Agarwal Hospital in Mulund and were treated for the injuries. The injured were later discharged, the civic body added.
The cause of the fire could not be immediately ascertained. Further details are awaited.