Home > Mumbai > Mumbai News > Article > Three injured in blaze at laundry shop in Thane

Three injured in blaze at laundry shop in Thane

Updated on: 12 May,2022 07:25 PM IST  |  Thane
PTI |

The blaze broke out at the shop situated in Agasan area of Diva around 2.40 pm, said Avinash Sawant, the chief of the regional disaster management cell

Three injured in blaze at laundry shop in Thane

Representational image


Three members of a family suffered burn injuries in a fire that erupted at their laundry shop in Maharashtra's Thane district on Thursday, an official said.

The blaze broke out at the shop situated in Agasan area of Diva around 2.40 pm, said Avinash Sawant, the chief of the regional disaster management cell.




One of the family members was cooking when the flames from the stove flared up and spread to a fuel can kept in the room and to the rest of the house and shop, he said.


Show full article


This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK