shot-button
Home > Mumbai > Mumbai News > Live-blog > Mumbai News LIVE Updates Maharashtra minister withdraws defamation case against Sanjay Raut
LIVE NOW

Mumbai News LIVE Updates: Maharashtra minister withdraws defamation case against Sanjay Raut

Mumbai News LIVE Updates: Sanjay Raut on Saturday said Maharashtra Minister Dada Bhuse withdrew a defamation case filed against him after he expressed regret before a court in Nashik. We are closing the LIVE blog now

Updated on : 21 February,2026 10:06 PM IST  |  Mumbai

Sanjay Raut. File pic

Sanjay Raut. File pic

Updated
1 day
4 hours
22 minutes
ago

10:02 PM

Mumbai News LIVE Updates: 2,165 of 2,182 missing kids traced last year, says Mumbai Police

Mumbai police had a success rate of 99 per cent in tracing missing children in the city last year, officials said on Saturday. The city cops solved 2,165 of the 2,182 cases of missing minors in 2025 and reunited the traced children with their families, they said. So far this year, the Mumbai police have registered seven cases about missing children aged up to five years and have traced all of them, the officials said: PTI

Updated
1 day
4 hours
28 minutes
ago

09:56 PM

Mumbai News LIVE Updates: MBVV police begins drive to recruit 921 personnel

The Mira-Bhayander Vasai-Virar (MBVV) police has started a drive to recruit 921 personnel, including 81 drivers, a senior official said on Saturday. A total of 57,990 applications were received for the vacant posts, Additional Police Commissioner Datta Shinde said. "These comprise 39,202 for police constable positions and 18,788 for driver roles. Notably, the applicant pool includes 12,712 women and five transgender persons. Physical measurement and field tests began on February 20 at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Maidan in Bhayander West," he added: PTI

Updated
1 day
4 hours
36 minutes
ago

09:48 PM

Mumbai News LIVE Updates: Maharashtra Budget Session preparations underway in Mumbai. See pics...

Updated
1 day
4 hours
48 minutes
ago

09:36 PM

Mumbai News LIVE Updates: Ajit Pawar death: Rohit Pawar writes to PM Modi, seeks minister’s resignation

Nationalist Congress Party (NCP-SP) leader Rohit Pawar has written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and demanded an immediate action against Union Civil Aviation Minister K. Rammohan Naidu in connection with the plane crash that resulted in Ajit Pawar`s death, reported the IANS. In a letter also marked to Union Home Minister Amit Shah, Rohit Pawar claimed that serious questions had arisen over the company VSR Ventures, which owned the aircraft involved in the plane crash that killed former Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar in Baramati on January 28, 2026. Read more...

Load More Updates
This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK