Home / News / India News / Article /
Maharashtra floods: Over 75,000 people shifted in Kolhapur so far; seven dead
Updated On: 25 July, 2021 07:49 AM IST | Pune | PTI
As many as six teams of the NDRF and a column of the Army carried out rescue operations in the flood-hit areas, said district guardian minister Satej Patil
Listen to this article :

This picture has been used for representational purpose
Seven persons have died in rain-related incidents in Western Maharashtra's Kolhapur district so far while more than 75,000 people have been shifted to safer places, a state minister said on Saturday.
As many as six teams of the NDRF and a column of the Army carried out rescue operations in the flood-hit areas, said district guardian minister Satej Patil.
How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.
Read Next Story



