Home / News / India News / Article / Pune car crash: CCLs are to be considered differently, says Bombay High Court while ordering release of juvenile

Pune car crash: CCLs are to be considered differently, says Bombay High Court while ordering release of juvenile

A division bench of Justices Bharati Dangre and Manjusha Deshpande quashed the orders issued by the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) remanding the minor to the observation home

Listen to this article :
Bombay High Court. File Pic

Bombay High Court. File Pic

The Bombay High Court on Tuesday ordered that a 17-year-old boy allegedly involved in the Pune car crash case last month be released immediately from an observation home, reported the PTI.

The teenage boy, who the police claim was allegedly drunk and driving the luxury car when it hit a two-wheeler in the early hours of May 19 killing two techies, was lodged at an observation home in Pune city Maharashtra.

How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.

Read Next Story
Delhi excise policy case: AAP to move SC against stay on CM kejriwal's bail 

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement