Home / News / India News / Article /
Rajouri attack: Over 50 people detained, search operation continues on 9th day
Updated On: 10 January, 2023 12:56 PM IST | Rajouri/Jammu | PTI
They said police posters announcing a reward of Rs 10 lakh to anyone giving credible information about the terrorists have also come up at various places in the district.

People gather to attend the last rites of six civilians who were killed in the recent terror attack, at Dangri village, in Rajouri on Tuesday. (ANI Photo)
Over 50 people have been detained so far for questioning in connection with the attack on the minority community in Jammu and Kashmir's Dhangri village even as a massive search operation to track down the terrorists behind the strike continued on the ninth day on Tuesday, officials said.
Seven persons were killed and 14 others injured in the terrorist attack on January 1.
How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.



