Every year, on the Ekadashi Tithi of the Kartik shukla paksha, the eleventh day during the waxing phase of the Moon in the Hindu month of Kartik, the auspicious festival of Tulsi Vivah is observed
Pics courtesy: Pinterest
Every year, on the Ekadashi Tithi of the Kartik Shukla Paksha, the prominent Hindu festival of Tulsi Vivah, where the ceremonial marriage of the holy plant Tulsi and sacred Shaligram stone, is organised and celebrated with zest and fervor by Hindus, especially the followers of Lord Vishnu. The pious festival of Tulsi Vivah is also referred as Devutthana Ekadashi or Dev Uthani. While the shaligram stone is worshipped on this day, people who observe Tulsi Vivah decorate their tulsi plants as bride by draping a red dupatta, putting up garlands and offer it bangles, mehendi, vermillion, etc. and the shaligram, which is referred as groom is placed near tulsi along with Lord Vishnu or Krishna’s idol. This year, the festival will be observed on November 5, 2022. Before you ring into the Tulsi Vivah festivities, don’t forget to wish your loved ones with these WhatsApp greetings and messages.
- May you find the life partner of your dreams and may Maa Tulsi shower her choicest blessings on you. Happy Tulsi Vivah to you and your loved ones!
- Feel blissful as you witness the divine marriage of Goddess Tulsi and Shri Vishnu today. Happy Tulsi Vivah 2022 to you.
- Hope you find the one you have been looking for. Here’s sending across my best wishes to you on the auspicious day of Tulsi Vivah.
- May you be showered with the choicest blessings of Goddess Tulsi and Shri Vishnu. Here’s wishing you a happy and blissful Tulsi Vivah 2022.
- May the sacred festival of Tulsi Vivah shower you with good health, wealth, peace, prosperity and profound happiness.
- Jis Aangan Mein Tulsi Maa Virajmaan Hai
Wah Ghar Swarg Samaan Hai
Sukh aur Sampatti Ka Aagaman Hoga
Shri Vishnu aur Maa Tulsi Ka Milan Hoga
Happy Tulsi Vivah!
- Tulsi Ji aur Shaligram Ji ka aashirwad aap par sada bana rahe. Happy Tulsi Vivah.
- May Goddess Tulsi and Lord Vishnu bless you with all the goodness in the world. May you be blessed with a happy married life. Here's wishing you and your family a very Happy Tulsi Vivah.
- Tulsi Vivah ki hardik shubh kamnayein.
Also Read: Tulsi Vivah 2022: Check date, significance, celebrations and shubh puja muhurat