Home / News / India News / Article /
We're guilty, says Sassoon hospital
Updated On: 14 February, 2011 07:00 AM IST | | Alifiya Khan
Three-member expert panel says not admitting paraplegic patientwho died on premises last week a lapse on part of hospital staff
Listen to this article :
Three-member expert panel says not admitting paraplegic patient who died on premises last week a lapse on part of hospital staff
u00a0
Au00a0three-member committee appointed by the dean of Sassoon General Hospital to probe the death of a paraplegic patient has admitted to 'lapse in following protocol' by hospital staffers.
u00a0
Au00a0three-member committee appointed by the dean of Sassoon General Hospital to probe the death of a paraplegic patient has admitted to 'lapse in following protocol' by hospital staffers.
![]() |
| We erred: Even though Sassoon (left) has admitted that it was at fault, it does not plan to take immediate action; the February 10 MiD DAY report Read Next Story Trending Stories |



