Home / News / India News / Article /
Worker rescued 55 hours after Jalandhar factory collapse
Updated On: 18 April, 2012 10:11 AM IST | | Agencies
A teenage boy was pulled out from the debris of the collapsed blanket factory here Wednesday, nearly 55 hours after the four-storey building had been flattened, police said. Many more people could still be trapped, officials said as rescue efforts continued for the third day
Listen to this article :
Sandeep, 17, a worker in the Shital Fibres factory was pulled out by rescue teams early Wednesday.
How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.
Read Next Story

