Home / News / World News / Article /
2 dead, over 20 injured in banquet hall shooting in Florida: US Police
Updated On: 30 May, 2021 12:00 AM IST | Hialeh | AP
The banquet hall had been rented out for a concert. Three people got out of an SUV and opened fire on the crowd outside, police director Alfredo “Freddy” Ramirez III said. Authorities believe the shooting was targeted
Listen to this article :

Photo for representational purpose
Two people died and an estimated 20 to 25 people were injured in a shooting outside a banquet hall in South Florida, police said.
The gunfire erupted early Sunday at the El Mula Banquet Hall in northwest Miami-Dade County, near Hialeah, police told news outlets.
How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.



