Home / News / World News / Article /
US receives over 5,000 tips on H-1B visa fraud says Official
Updated On: 30 May, 2018 11:05 AM IST | Washington | IANS
After US President Donald Trump Signed "Buy American, Hire American" executive order last year, Fraud Detection and National Security Directorate (FDNS) established email addresses dedicated to receiving information about suspected H-1B and H-2B frau


Representational Image
More than 5,000 complaints of H-1b visa fraud and abuse have been received by a federal agency on a dedicated email helpline that was launched by the Trump administration last year, an official said. "As of May 21, 2018, the USCIS has received over 5,000 tips to the dedicated H-1B email address," Philip Smith, a Spokesperson for the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) told PTI.
How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.

