Home / Sports / Other Sports / Article / Tiger Woods takes indefinite break from golf, says won't return when game is ready

Tiger Woods takes indefinite break from golf, says won't return when game is ready

Fallen world number one Tiger Woods is taking a break from tournament golf in a bid to get his faltering game back in shape after the worst round of his career

Listen to this article :
Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Los Angeles: Fallen world number one Tiger Woods is taking a break from tournament golf in a bid to get his faltering game back in shape after the worst round of his career.

In a statement posted on his website, Woods said the last fortnight -- which included a disastrous 82 at the Phoenix Open and a mid-round withdrawal at Torrey Pines -- had been "very disappointing."

Exhibition Ad Banner
Exhibition Ad Banner

How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.

Read Next Story
Protesting MSSA employees observe black Friday

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement