With so many protein powders available on the market, it pays to be discerning about the quality of the protein you’re getting.
ProPlant Complete Shake from Gundry MD™ may be the frontrunner for top choice, as it ticks all the boxes on what a protein powder should be. Read on to learn more about this product and discover what users say in ProPlant Complete Shake reviews.
What Is ProPlant Complete Shake?
ProPlant Complete Shake is a plant-based powder formulated to help you get a powerful dose of beneficial protein from quality sources. It’s the ideal supplement to assist you in meeting your daily protein needs, as it contains hemp protein – considered to be a complete protein because it contains all the essential amino acids.
ProPlant Complete Protein Shake was specially formulated to boost plant-based, lectin-free protein. Learn more about how this nutritional supplement may help you.
Potential Benefits Of ProPlant Complete Shake
Our bodies require protein for a variety of reasons, chiefly to build and maintain healthy bones, muscles, and tissues. Protein also helps keep us satiated (and helps quell unhealthy food cravings). ProPlant Complete Shake harnesses the powers of spirulina, flaxseed, and hemp in its protein blend. The three are noteworthy as rich sources of amino acids needed by the body to properly synthesize the protein it needs.
Gundry MD™’s ProPlant Complete Shake formula comes in vanilla or chocolate flavors and contains natural antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that may help:
- Curb cravings for unhealthy “junk” foods
- Support smoother digestion
- Support strong muscles
- Tissue repair
- Boost energy levels and metabolism
- Support heart health and brain health
Ingredients In ProPlant Complete Shake
Proplant Complete delivers not only your daily protein needs but a host of other potential health and wellness-boosting benefits thanks to these ingredients:
The main ingredients in Gundry MD™ ProPlant Complete Shake are:
- Cocoa powder
- Hemp Protein
- Stevia Blend: Rebaudioside A, Steviol glycosides
- Natural flavors
- Modified food starch
Is ProPlant Complete Shake Worth Trying?
If you’re looking for a quality, plant-based protein powder, Gundry MD™ ProPlant Complete Shake is definitely worth considering. Many ProPlant Complete Shake reviews attest to users feeling positive effects within 2-3 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who Created ProPlant Complete Shake?
- Dr. Steven Gundry is the founder of Gundry MD™. He’s an authority on living your life to the fullest with game-changing attitudes and groundbreaking approaches to health and wellness. Gundry MD™ offers natural food supplements and products that aim to support both your longevity and quality of life.
Q. How Should You Take ProPlant Complete Shake?
- Gundry MD™ suggests mixing two ProPlant Complete Shake powder scoops with a full glass of water each day. Alternatively, you can choose unsweetened coconut milk for a richer and creamier treat. A blender or shaker bottle may also be used to mix this tasty protein powder supplement. Enjoy once daily for best results.
Q. How Much Does ProPlant Complete Shake Cost?
- One jar costs $69.95. This makes about 20 servings of ProPlant Complete Shake. However, you get more savings if you purchase 3 or 6 jars at a time. Not only do you ensure you never run out of your new favorite protein powder, but you can also save up to $66.
Q. Is There A Coupon For ProPlant Complete Shake?
- Sign up for a free account on gundrymd.com and gain access to exclusive discounts and offers.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.