Tirupati: A fire broke out in a kitchen outside the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara temple near in Tirupati on Friday but no one was injured.
Talari Ravi, PRO of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams that manages the shrine, told PTI that a ghee soaked wall accidentally caught fire from the embers of a large burning oven in the kitchen which was engaged in preparing 'Boondi'.
The sacred laddu prasadam is made inside the temple with the 'boondi', he said.
Two fire tenders rushed to the spot immediately and brought the fire under control. No one was injured and no damage was reported in the mishap, he said.
Flashback: When sexy models sizzled in bikinis at Tokyo fashion show
Photos: Amy Jackson, Daisy Shah at Mumbai airport
Photos: Sridevi, Irrfan and other celebs at 'Mughal-e-Azam' screening
Photos: WWE Diva Kelly Kelly sizzles in bikinis on Instagram
Photos: Parineeti Chopra celebrates birthday with fans