Get healthy skin with rose water, oatmeal powder and egg yolk
Get your hands on rose water, olive oil and egg yolk mixture and more to have beautiful skin even during winter which robs moisture from you. Naresh Arora, Founder of Chase Aromatherapy Cosmetics, and Nalin Verma, Co-Founder and Director, Euro Chroma Institute of Cosmetology, have a few skin care tips:
Get your hands on rose water, olive oil and egg yolk mixture and more to have beautiful skin even during winter which robs moisture from you
1. Cleanse your face with natural rose water or aroma water of lavender or chamomile. One drop of natural rose water or aroma water in a bowl of water is enough to cleanse your face.
2. Use papaya face pack for a healthy glowing skin. Take one papaya, one banana and two tablespoons of honey. Mash the papaya and banana well, mix it with honey, and apply this paste on your skin to prevent dryness.
3. Apply aloe vera juice or extract to get a glowing skin.
4. Scrub your face with oatmeal powder mixed with almond, orange peel powder and half drop of sandalwood or frankincense oil.
5. Milk and almond face pack is helpful for cracked skin. Take two tablespoons of raw milk and one tablespoon of almond powder. Mix the ingredients well and put the paste on your face and massage gently.
6. In winter, glycerin plays an important role in damaged skin. Wash your face with water. Do not use a towel to dry your face; leave the face slightly wet. Take a cotton ball, dip it in glycerin and apply it on your face.
7. Petroleum jelly is commonly used in winter to help keep the skin moisturised. Apply petroleum jelly all over the body and massage it for about two minutes. It will help in absorbing the moisture into your skin.
8. You can also try an olive oil and egg yolk mixture. Take two eggs and three to four drops of olive oil; mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face and keep it on for 20 minutes.
9. For dry skin, virgin coconut oil is helpful. Apply coconut oil on the damaged skin and massage it until the stickiness vanishes. Do not wash off the oil.