Six persons were injured in a fire that broke out following a gas cylinder leakage in suburban Ghatkopar area in Mumbai on Monday, civic officials said.
Also read: Major fire guts plastic factory in Ghatkopar
The incident took place at around 11.45 AM at room number 13 in chawl number 99 in Kamraj Nagar area, officials of the Disaster Control department of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) said.
The injured were admitted to the Rajawadi hospital in Ghatkopar, they added.
Fire is under control and an accidental case will be lodged in this regard, police said.
In pictures: A look at Anil Kumble's illustrious cricket career
Photos: Karisma Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Shraddha Kapoor at Mumbai airport
Spotted: Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh at Mumbai studio
Photos: Mallika Sherawat at a restaurant in Bandra
Photos: Tina Ahuja, Gizele Thakral at a calendar launch