Mobile giant Nokia is all set to reveal a dazzling new 3310 at MCW 2017 in barcelona. Before you head for a buy, take a look at the specifications of the 'nostalgia-covered' device
The Nokia 3310 handset. Pic/Evan Blass' official Twitter account
Remember Nokia 3310, the bulky blue and silver colour feature phone, which most of us carried during our college days? Once the largest selling mobile phones in the world, Nokia 3310 went behind the camera in 2005 when smartphones entered the mobile industry. Now, Nokia is all set to reveal a dazzling new 3310 at MCW 2017, scheduled to be held in Barcelona on February 26.
The revamped Nokia 3310 is expected to feature:
• A larger colour display, though not one with very high resolution
• Multiple colour models like red, green and yellow
• 'Snake' and 'Space Impact' games
• A powerful battery back up
• Strong, sturdy and rugged built
• A thin, light and more attractive look
• A cheaper price tag (approximately Rs. 4,000), and
• The same style of physical buttons with a slight twist in size.
Manufactured by HMD GLOBAL, Nokia 3310 will remain a feature phone and will not run Android. Though Nokia 3310 may not be liked much by the present day generation smartphone users, but can be a great option for those who want to get back to the old Nokia era, an era of rough and tough handy long lasting mobile phones.
Photos: 'Dangal' girls Sanya Malhotra, Fatima Sana Shaikh's dinner outing
Photos: Salman Khan, Daisy Shah spotted at the Mumbai airport
Photos: Rakhi Sawant to play Honeypreet in Ram Rahim biopic
Photos: Arvind Kejriwal asks Kamal Haasan to join politics
Photos: TV actress who played goddesses on the small screen