Valentine's Day special! 10 unusual gifts for your better halves
With few more days to go, lovebirds are already sinking in the thought of what to gift their valentines. Online shopping, running across gift shops, and scratching heads for ideas, Valentine’s Day is all about expressing love to the man and woman of your life. Teddies and red roses have turned out to be cliché Valentine’s Day gifts. The emergence of online shopping sites and personalized gift shops have taken Valentine’s Day gifting idea to a different level. This time gift something unusual, something unique and something your better half would have never imagined: Here are some ideas!
1. Bottle of beer to him and gin to her: Take a break from the romantic champagne or red wine and opt for an out-of-the world idea of purchasing a bottle of beer for your Mister and a bottle of gin for your Miss.
2. Satin lingerie to her and personalised boxers to him: Girls go ‘wowww’ over a pair of bright colour satin lingerie. Underpants or boxers are a boy’s favourite section in his wardrobe. Instead of gifting each other a regular pair of lingerie or boxer, try out a gifting a lacy hot looking satin one. Ladies, personalize the boxer with our cutest photo and a love message to turn your man wild.
3. Pack of maggi to each other: Both a foodie and a non-foodie is a fan of Maggie noodles. Plan your budget and gift each other some packs of maggi noodles along with extra tastemaker masala. Share the noodles from one plate to make the simple gift a romantic and precious one.
4. Imported lighter to him and bottle opener to her: Boys who smoke would love to get a classy imported lighter as a Valentine’s Day gift. A bottle opener on the other hand is an essential in the kitchen. So, this time rather than gifting a passé coffee mug or ashtray, gift a lighter and a bottle opener.
5. Spa coupon to each other: Gift a couple spa voucher to your better half and enjoy a romantic rejuvenating evening together. Low lit light, herbal products and gentle massage will de-stress and reward you with the most romantic Valentine evening.
6. Wine glass holder to him and cup holder to her: While boys have a craze for setting up a super-duper fully equipped bar counter in their homes, girls look for the perfect trendy and durable cup holder for their kitchens. To fulfil each other’s wish, boys can buy their ladylove a cup holder and girls can surprise their prince charming with a durable wine glass holder.
7. Cocktail guide to him and recipe book to her: While your prince charming can surprise you with a homemade cocktail, you can bake a cake for him or cook his favourite dish. Buy each other a cocktail handbook and recipe booklet, and make a perfect drink and dine ambience at home.
8. Mouse pad to him and cosmetic organizer to her: Girls want to keep their cosmetic section updated at home. Boys, look out for a stylish mouse pad to make their gaming session more interesting and engaging. A mouse pad and cosmetic organizer may seem to be the most unusual Valentine’s gift, remember that it will fulfil both your purposes.
9. Woody scented perfume to him and fruity one to her: Boys are more inclined towards woody rugged or chocolate scented perfumes while girls favour soft fruity body mists. Know the choice and brand preference of your better half and surprise them with a nice perfume bottle.
10. Shaving kit to him and electric epilator to her: Shaving is a regular task for men so is waxing for women. Why to run to the salon every week and waste time when you gift your Valentine a shaking kit and an electric epilator?