Zac Efron collapsed while partying after alleged drug overdose
Zac Efron, who is alleged to have been struggling with a "serious" cocaine addiction, "collapsed" while partying earlier this year, it has been revealed.
According to National Enquirer, Efron overdosed on powerful painkiller oxycodone, known as “hillbilly heroin”, after a night of drinking and abusing the prescription drug in a New York hotel suite, and collapsed, Stuff.co.nz reported.
An eyewitness told the publication that he was scared for the actor and if he doesn’t clean himself up, he’ll be Hollywood’s next big drug tragedy.
The source also claimed that the 25-year-old star requested party guests to bring some pills with them, asking for 40, which are estimated to cost 1,200 dollars in total.