Harry- Meghan sack all 15 UK staff members: Report

16 February,2020 05:00 AM IST |   | 


London: The UKu2019s Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle were reportedly sacking all of their 15 staff members in the country and also closing their Buckingham Palace office as part of the coupleu2019s transition away from royal life, it was revealed on Friday.

According to a report, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex broke the news to the staff members in person last month following the announcement that they were stepping down as senior working royals.

While one or two may be absorbed back into the royal household, most were now negotiating redundancy packages, the report added.

However, the Buckingham Palace on Thursday night said it did not comment on staffing matters but according to the report, it was understood senior royals, including the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William were aware of the office closure and redundancies.

u201c The Duke and Duchess have a small team, less than 15 people.

The team are very loyal to the Sussexes and understand and respect the decision they have taken,u201d a source said.

A g e ncies According to a report, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex broke the news to the staff members in person last month following the announcement that they were stepping down

"Exciting news! Mid-day is now on WhatsApp Channels Subscribe today by clicking the link and stay updated with the latest news!" Click here!