Tech: 10 things we know about the upcoming Apple iPhone 8
Here is a list of information about the upcoming iPhone 8, all of which are collected from several leaks and rumours
Much is being talked about Apple’s premium iPhone 8. The expensive iOS smartphone from the Cupertino giant is also doing several rounds on Google and social media platforms. Here is a list of information about the upcoming iPhone 8, all of which are collected from several leaks and rumours:
1. iPhone 8 will come with several new and vibrant colour options. A rumour states that the device will flaunt a vibrant red colour along with other attractive shades.
2. The device will be bigger in size than the existing iPhone models and will sport an all-glass design
3. It will have a borderless OLED display
4. The SIM tray can be located in a different position as compared to the existing location. It will make space for more apparatus and features
5. The phone is expected to feature wireless charging
6. It will have a granite protected 3D touch sensor and an aluminium glass casing
7. iPhone 8 will be powered by Apple's own SoC
8. It will have a dual camera at the rear end
9. The phone will feature water resistant technology, and
10. It will run iOS 11.
The premium iPhone 8 is likely to launch in September 2017.