All's well between Jay Z and Solange
Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange say they’ve worked through ‘private issues’ that caused elevator fight last week
After the full-blown fight, they decided to have a ceasefire. Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange say “families have problems and we’re no different” after a viral video that showed Beyonce’s sister attacking the rap mogul in a hotel elevator.
Jay Z and Beyonce; (right) Solange attacked Jay Z in an elevator. Pics/AFP
In a combined statement, the trio said they have worked through their differences and moved on since the video emerged last week showing Solange kicking Jay Z as Beyonce looked on.
“As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from May 5, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked it out,” the statement said.
Jay and Solange claimed to ‘assume’ their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter.
Both of them apologised to each other.