Fire breaks out at a popular restaurant in Bandra
As per reports, the fire had erupted at the popular Bandra eatery situated on 33rd road near Pali village
A fire broke out at Bandra's popular restaurant Mini Punjab near Pali village on Thursday at around 6 pm. Fire tenders, police and ambulance were rushed to the spot immediately to douse the fire.
As per reports, citizens have been asked to avoid taking the route of 33rd road as the road has been cordoned off completely. The firefighting officers managed to douse off the fire by 6.12 pm. No casualties have been reported. More details are awaited.
In a similar incident that took place on November 27, 2018, a minor fire had broken out in the Shastri Nagar slum which injured two people. About 15 hutments got destroyed before the fire department was able to extinguish the blaze. According to the disaster management officials, the fire reportedly started around 10.30 am and was extinguished at 1.20 pm. Fire officials said the fire was confined to household articles and electric wiring.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Fire breaks out in Bandra slums, no casualties reported