Fabrics, clothes to opt for during summer
Choosing the right fabric, style and fit is integral to a fashion statement in summer, say experts
Choosing the right fabric, style and fit is integral to a fashion statement in summer, say experts. Ranu Bathwal, CEO and founder, Popup Galleria and Riddhi Jain, founder, NeceSera have shared tips for summer clothing:
- Cotton has always been an important fabric when we think of comfort and durability. Under cottons, there's Pima cotton, which is a higher quality and much softer than regular cotton. Linen, another variety of cotton, continues to be a favourite for summers.
- New combinations of Modal, micro modal and viscose with or without spandex are extremely comfortable fabrics.
- Knitwear is no longer restricted to the winters. Knitwear is now a year-round need, with cotton knit dresses, tops and lounge pants that can be worn in and outside your house.
- Style and fit: Comfort directly relates to the style and fit of the garments.
- Loungewear and athleisure: A new trend that is here to stay. People are switching to comfortable wear, that is simple and versatile. Brands are now working on capsule collections with more durable fabrics and easy-to-wear styles.
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar take blessings at Lalbaugcha Raja