Food poisoning: 120 school children admitted to Thiruvananthapuram hospital
Nearly 120 children were taken ill after eating a meal at a school and admitted to a hospital here
Nearly 120 children were taken ill after eating a meal at a school and admitted to a hospital here. The children were from a lower primary school at Thonnakel in the district. Though the condition of the none of the affected children was serious, they would be discharged only after monitoring their health condition, a release from the Medical College Hospital said today.
Parents rushed their children to local hospitals initially as they complained of uneasiness after they had noon meal served in school on Wednesday. Later they were admitted to the hospital. Samples of the food the students had were being sent for examination.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Prime Minister Narendra Modi lauds ISRO for Chandrayaan 2