Panty tips and tricks to avoid 'oops' moments when in public
Visible panty lines and camel toes are big fashion faux pas and can ruin even the most perfect outfit. Do not buy tight underwear, and hide bulging belly fat with high waist panties, suggest experts
Visible panty lines and camel toes are big fashion faux pas and can ruin even the most perfect outfit. Do not buy tight underwear, and hide bulging belly fat with high waist panties, suggest experts.
Smita Murarka, Head - Marketing and E-commerce at MAS Brands India (amanté and ULTIMO), and Neha Kant, Founder of Clovia, have listed a few ideas:
- Aim to wear underwear that fits perfectly. A tight underwear leads to lines and discomfort whereas a loose underwear easily bunches up inside one's clothes, showing wrinkles and bumps.
- Underwear should be selected depending on the outfit being worn. Thongs are a good option when you are wearing tight clothing, boyshorts provide full coverage, hipsters offer modest coverage at the hip area, full briefs cover your abdomen area and bikinis are an all-time favourite giving a feminine look.
- To avoid visible panty lines, opt for seamless panties, boyshorts or thongs.
- To hide bulging belly fat, opt for panties with a high waist or panties with broad waistband.
- Always wear nude or skin coloured panties under white or light bottoms.
- While wearing low waist jeans always wear a low waist or ultra low waist panty.
- Avoid camel toes with a very simple hack using panty liners. Place two panty liners on top of each other and adjust it over your panty.
- Fabric of the clothes plays an important role while selecting the right underwear. A smooth seamless panty is an apt choice while wearing dresses and flimsy light fabrics.
- Stay away from thongs when you are working out and stick to cotton panties. It is important to be aware of choosing the best kind of underwear for your health as to avoid UTI, yeast infection and other such problems.
Catch up on all the latest Mumbai, National and International news here
A walk through Mohammed Ali Road's Khau Galli