40 students fall sick as mid-day meal turns poisonous

Updated: May 07, 2016, 20:56 IST
Nearly 40 students were admitted to Mahatma Gandhi hospital in Banswara district of Rajasthan after they consumed contaminated food as a part of the mid-day meal. Lack of beds in the children's ward also became a concern and the children were made to lie on the floor of the ward for their treatment.

 

 

 

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK