Child swallows safety pin hung around mother's mangalsutra in Mumbai

Nov 03, 2018, 09:23 IST

A three-year-old girl in Mumbai swallowed a safety pin that hung around her mother's mangalsutra. Her parents were trying to figure out what went wrong since she was constantly crying. When she refused to drink water, she was rushed to KEM hospital. An X-Ray revealed that a safety pin was lodged in her throat and it was open. Watch this video to find out what happened next!

 

DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this video.

 

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK