New Delhi: A total of 545 incidents of ceasefire violation have taken place along the Line of Control and International Border till November 25 this year.
Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju told Rajya Sabha that there were 395 incidents of ceasefire violation along the International Border and 150 incidents of ceasefire violation in LoC till November 25 this year.
The Minister, in a written reply, said that there were 199 incidents of ceasefire violation along the LoC in 2013 and 148 along International Border last year.
Rijiju said so far, this year 13 civilians and three security personnel were killed due to the firing from across the border while 12 security personnel died for the same last year.
Photos: Shraddha Kapoor, Kim Sharma at 'Haseena Parkar' screening
Mumbai to Goa train: First look at the glass-top Vistadome coach
Shuttler Ashwini Ponnappa keeps it short and sexy on social media
Photos: Narendra Modi, others at Marshal Arjan Singh's funeral
Photos: Sussanne Khan and Nimrat Kaur spotted at a spa in Juhu