The Bollywood actors ditched their western wear for more traditional outfits this Diwali. Here's a look.
1. R Madhavan showed off his colourful side with the cobalt blue kurta and maroon churidar. Check out the purple sandals
2. One for the sober look, Anil Kapoor added elegance to his outfit with a waistcoat.
3. Varun Dhawan’s loose pants grabbed eyeballs. Something between harem pants and dhoti?
4. Karan Johar is known for his flamboyance and the embroidered kurta reflects that
5. Neil Nitin Mukesh kept it simple and classy