Madrid: With 13,845 points, Serbian star Novak Djokovic held on for the 144th week the top spot in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) singles rankings issued on Monday.
Novak Djokovic. Pic/AFP
Swiss Roger Federer placed a distant second with 8,385 points, followed by Scotsman Andy Murray and Spaniard Rafael Nadal, reports Efe.
Meanwhile, Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka jumped to the ninth place with 3,495 points, upsetting Croat Marin Cilic.
The current ATP ranking and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 13,845 points
2. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 8,385
3. Andy Murray (Scotland) 6,060
4. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 5,390
5. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 5,280
6. Milos Raonic (Canada) 5,070
7. Tomas Berdych (Czech) 4,960
8. David Ferrer (Spain) 4,490
9. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 3,495
10. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 3,405.
In pictures: Bend it like Mumbai yogini Natasha Noel
Photos: Varun, Taapsee, Jacqueline promote 'Judwaa 2' on 'Dance Plus 3'
Instagram's newest sensation: Check out these photos of Bruna Abdullah
Photos: This is how Chitrangda Singh looks without make-up
Photos: Malaika Arora parties wearing see-through lace dress