Two days after she was allegedly denied entry into a restaurant for being a "rape victim", an Anglo-Indian woman Monday filed a police complaint against the eatery, officials said.
The first information report (FIR) was filed at the Kalighat police station.
The 40-year-old mother of two was allegedly raped at gun-point inside a moving car and later thrown out in February 2012.
The woman alleged that the management of Ginger, a restaurant-cum-bar in south Kolkata's Kalighat area turned her out.
"The management said they can't allow me because I was the Park Street rape victim. They said they have orders not to allow me inside. If I was raped, is it my fault? Why can't I try to live a normal life," the woman said.
The restaurant management, however, denied the charge and claimed the woman was turned out for being "troublesome".
"She was not barred for being a rape victim. Rather she had earlier created trouble. We have video footage to show how she had created trouble after getting drunk, and so we barred her," said eatery owner Dipten Banerjee.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had courted controversy after she dubbed the rape "fabricated".
While five people were charged by the court, only three are behind bars. Two, including the prime suspect, are still untraced.