Ujjain (MP): A minor fire broke out at the famous Mahakaleshwar temple here this evening, authorities said.
"The fire broke out at the backside of the the main temple, where cow dung cakes were stored for preparing ash for the 'bhasma aarti'," temple administrator Jayant Joshi told PTI.
No one was injured in the mishap nor any damage was caused to the temple due to the incident, he said.
Photos: Swara Bhaskar, Sonali Kulkarni at Jagran Film Festival awards
Pics: Shahid Kapoor's transformation from chocolate boy to hottie
Photos: Kareena Kapoor Khan and Aamir Khan at Mumbai airport
Photos: SRK, wife Gauri, Aishwarya Rai, Shweta Bachchan at Vogue Awards
Photos: Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra's TV outing with daughter Hinaya