All was going great, when suddenly there was a short circuit causing the halogen bulb to burst leading to a minor fire. Luckily the organisers controlled the situation. Wonder if she speed dialled a certain Mr Bhajji for a rescue act!
Spotted: Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma and other celebs at Mumbai airport
Photos: Salman Khan's 'special friend' Iulia Vantur at a song launch
Photos: Hrithik Roshan, Anushka Sharma, other celebs dazzle at event
In Pictures: Sex scandals involving Indian politicians
Photos: Abhishek Bachchan and Farah Khan at Boman Irani's birthday bash