Western Railway has set up special refund counters, help lines and assistance booths at Mumbai Central & Bandra Terminus stations for the convenience of passengers.
With various trains have been cancelled, diverted or partially cancelled due to the Gujjar agitation between Dumaria and Fatehsinghpura stations of Kota Division of West Central Railway since Thursday, Western Railway has set up special refund counters, help lines and assistance booths at Mumbai Central & Bandra Terminus stations for the convenience of passengers.
Following train will be cancelled:-
· 22913 Mumbai Central-New Delhi Premium Train of 22nd May,2015
· 12247 Bandra(T)-Nizamuddin Yuva Exp of 22nd May,2015
· 19019 Bandra Terminus- Dehradun Express of 23rd May,2015
· 12917 Ahmedabad-Nizamuddin Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express of 22nd May,2015
· 29019 Mandsaur – Kota Express of 23rd May,2015
Diversion of trains (already departed on 21st May,2015):-
· 19061 Bandra Terminus-Ramnagar Express is diverted via Sawai Madopur-Jaipur-Bharatpur Jn.- Achhnera Jn.
· 19019 Dehradun Express is diverted via Kota-Guna-Bina-Jhansi.
· 12471 Bandra Terminus- Jammu Tawai Swaraj Express is diverted via Nagda-Nishatpura-Jhansi-Bina-Mathura.
· 19023 Mumbai Central-Firozpur Cant Firozpur Janta Express is diverted via Nagda-Nishatpura-Jhansi-Bina-Mathura.
· 12925 Bandra Terminus-Amritsar Pashchim Express is diverted via Nagda-Nishatpura-Jhansi-Bina-Mathura.
· 09411 Ahmedabad-Patna Premium Express is diverted via Sawai Madopur-Jaipur-Bandikui-Agra Fort.
· 12415 Indore-Nizamuddin Express is diverted via Ujjain-Maksi-Nishatpura-Jhansi-Mathura.
· 22655 Trivendrum-Nizamuddin Express is diverted via Nagda-Nishatpura-Jhansi-Mathura.
· 12431Trivendrum-Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express is diverted via Kalyan-Jhansi-Mathura.
· 12263 Pune-Nizamuddin Express is diverted via Kalyan-Bhopal-Bina-Mathura
· 12483 Kochuvelli-Amritsar Express is diverted via Nagda Nagda-Nishatpura-Jhansi-Mathura.
Partially Cancelled :-
· 59355 Ratlam-Mathura Express is partially cancelled between Gangapur City and Mathura.