What is your TEA Quotient?
So,you think you know everything about your tea? Put your thinking cap on with these questions, to figure if you know all your trivia to the T! Mail your answers to email@example.com
1. What does the word CTC in packaged tea stands for?
2. Which community in Mumbai is believed to have invented Cutting Chai?
3. Which indigenous variety of Indian tea, discovered in the 19th century is now revered world over?
4. Which tea place in South Mumbai serves Darjeeling First Flush tea?
5. Tea parties, where women drink tea and gossip, originated in which country?
6. Tea is linked to which major armed revolution of the 18th century?
7. In Korea, tea is served with raw eggs, in Europe with cookies, Russians drink it with a lump of sugar, what do most Indians prefer to drink tea with?
8. Which country has a special spoon dedicated to Iced Tea, and is also the origin of the famous tea?
9. India produces four varieties of tea -- Kangra Tea, Assamese Tea, Nilgiri Tea. Which is the fourth variety?
10. Where did tea originate?
Mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources: Tea Board of India, UK Tea Council
Log on to: www.mid-day.com/mumbaiteatrail
Did you know?
A second flush of Assamese Tea is called Green Fly because of the green flies attack the tea leaves, giving it a unique taste and flavour.
Win five MiD DAY mugs
If you are among the first five to send the correct 10 answers you could stand to win a free MiD DAY Mug. Winners will be mentioned on www.mid-day.com/mumbaiteatrail