5 confessions celebrities made out of fear of stripping on BFFs with Vogue
The new season of BFFs with Vogue has hit TV screens and we can't wait to get the dose of all the Bollywood gossips
Karan Johar on BFFs with Vogue.
The new season of BFFs with Vogue has hit TV screens on Colors Infinity and we can't help but sit with popcorn and get all the Bollywood gossips. From Deepika Padukone to Alia Bhat, all the Bollywood BFFs, who came on the show hosted by Neha Dhupia, were made to answer some juicy questions to avoid stripping, in the segment 'Say It or Strip It'.
Deepika Padukone on BFFs with Vogue.
Here are five interesting confessions by our favorite celebs made to avoid stripping:
- Anisha Padukone was asked to name a famous sportsperson who should retire according to her. Anisha answered saying MS Dhoni should now retire from T20's.
- Shweta Bachchan said Pop icon Jennifer Lopez would not be good without autotune.
- Ayushmann Khurrana suggested Rajkummar Rao should hire a new stylist and stop using his stylist.
- Shahid Kapoor called Karan Johar 'The Biggest Diva' in Bollywood.
- Alia Bhatt disclosed her drunk stories. We now know she makes childlike scooter noise when she is high.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Sachin and Supriya Pilgaonkar's daughter talks about being a celebrity kid in Bollywood