Child dies, 10 fall ill after eating food at party
In a suspected case of food poisoning, a child died and 10 others were taken ill after having food at a party in Bhagalpur district, police said today
Eight-year-old Mohammad Jufran and his 10 friends started vomitting after eating food at a marriage ceremony held at Dhanoura village under Rasoolpur police station last night.
The children were taken to a quack in the village where Jufran died, the sources said. The other children were taken to a private nursing home at Kahalgaon where their condition is said to be critical.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
30 students fall ill after eating hostel food