Motorola Moto M to launch in India on December 13 at Rs. 18,000
Here's a look at the detailed specifications of Motorola's Moto M, which is going to launch in India on December 13
Motorola has started sending media invites for an event to be held on December 13 in Mumbai where the company will unveil the Moto M smartphone.
Motorola M is an altogether new smartphone and has no similarities with the existing Moto M and Moto Z series of smartphones. Take a look at the detailed specifications on Moto M mentioned below:
• It has a metal body with rounded edges and antenna lines running near the top and bottom
• It has a fingerprint scanner on the back
• It features a 5.5-inch display with 2.5D curved glass
• The phone is backed by 4GB RAM and 32GB of onboard storage
• It has an expandable memory of up to 256GB
• It has 16-megapixel rear-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual tone flash
• It has 8-megapixel front camera
• It has 3050mAh battery that supports Turbo Charging technology
• It supports 4G LTE
• It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box
As of now it is being speculated that the phone will be priced at Rs. 18,000. Let’s wait till December 13 and see how the phone performs in the Indian market.
Tech: Motorola G5, G5 Plus launch date, specifications leaked online (Click here to read)
Moto G4 and G4 Play available at discounted prices on Amazon India (Click here to read)
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
International Sushi Day: Learn how to make mouthwatering Sushi at home from this Mumbai chef!