Tattoo artistes list a few tattoo ideas to celebrate love on Valentine's Day
Tattoo artistes Vikas and Mickey Malani have listed a few tattoo ideas to celebrate love
Get your love inked with the right kind of tattoos like matching feathers, heart beat graphs this Valentine's Day, suggest experts. Tattoo artistes Vikas and Mickey Malani have listed a few tattoo ideas to celebrate love:
1. Get rings inked on your fingers before you actually exchange rings.
2. Getting the date of your wedding anniversary inked on each other's wrists, in Roman numbers can add an ornate quotient.
3. Get matching feathers inked on your wrists or your legs, wherever you fancy.
4. Couples also get love quotes inked on their torsos, one half of the quote on one partner, and the other half on the other partner, so the quote is complete only when they come together.
5. You can also get the queen of hearts and the king of hearts inked on your shoulders.
6. Other cliched but popular tattoos include an anchor and a wheel, an arrow and a heart, lock and key, soul and mate, two words written on two different people, and some sexy, geometric connecting couple tattoos.
Download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get updates on all the latest and trending stories on the go
The content/reporting displayed on our website www.mid-day.com is provided "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE, by us from third party, agencies, sources, without any verification from our side. It may contain error, bugs and other limitations. The reader's can rely on the content at their own will. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, data, text, images, video, messages, or any other material whatsoever or for any claims/loss/action that the reader may suffer as a result of relying on the content on our site. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Don't miss the Butterfly festival in Mumbai this weekend!