Introducing 10 Business personalities you must follow in 2023.
1. Yukti Kapoor Mehandiratta- Founder and CEO, SBY Academy LLP: Yukti is the Founder & CEO of two fast-growing and progressive companies – SBY Academy LLP– a Leadership development platform; and WeCos – an Indian startup accelerator. Yukti is a seasoned Leadership Coach, an author, and an acknowledged Keynote & TEDx speaker. She has been felicitated with Mumbai Woman Leadership Award 2021 by World Woman Leadership Congress. She is also recognized as among the Top 10 Most Dynamic Entrepreneurs 2021-22 by India Today and Business Standard, Top 10 Women Startup CEOs 2020 by CEO Insights, and has been awarded the National Woman Excellence Award 2018 extended by Indo European Chamber of Small and Medium Enterprises. Yukti has consistently demonstrated her leadership abilities and coached 100+ Corporate and Entrepreneurial ventures to become great places to work.
2. Karan Dharod- Co-Founder, Pappy Tech Solutions: Karan Dharod is also a partner at Deepak Group and Hippity Hop - The Party Collective. Pappytech Solutions, founded in 2021 is rapidly expanding as an enabler for a simplified e-commerce global ecosystem, creating global value for domestic and international brands through technology and data-driven strategies. The company intends to expand globally, connecting various geographic locations where customers can find the best products from various brands all over the world at their disposal. In less than a year of operation, the company has successfully sold over 35000 American goods as well as aided the growth of several domestic brands by establishing online verticals.
3. Thakur Anup Singh- Founder, Chairman & Managing Director, Marg ERP Ltd: Thakur Anup Singh has established himself as a dynamic corporate leader in the software industry who is committed to digitalizing Indian businesses and has been honored with several accolades, including the prestigious Udyog Ratan Award and the 'Fastest Growing Inventory & Accounting Software Award' at DQ's Digital Leadership Conclave. Marg ERP Ltd was established 30 years ago, and the voyage of digitalization has attained several milestones,with 1 million+ business in 28+ countries across 27+ trade segments.Marg ERP Ltd has formed itself as India's leading Inventory & Accounting Software provider, with Digital Payments & Delivery.
4. Rajesh Dua, Co-Founder & CEO, Neostox Fintech Global Pvt. Ltd: With over 25 years of experience in the software industry and expertise in AI/ML, and Blockchain, Mr. Rajesh Dua has been concentrating on designing and developing software applications and SaaS products for the international financial industry. Neostox Fintech Global Pvt. Ltd., which he established in 2020 with the goal of cultivating a global stance in stock practitioners, isa learning, practice, and trading platform for aspiring stock traders in India's livestock market. Involved in developing trading strategies for F&O markets, Rajesh Dua is now focusing on documenting his approaches in the form of a book on Derivatives Trading.
5. Lion Dr. Y Kiron- CEO & Managing Director of Suchirindia Group & Honorary Consul of Bulgaria: Dr. Kiran Kumar more popular as Lion Dr. Y Kiron is an industry-defining entrepreneur, respected diplomat, distinguished philanthropist, acclaimed author, decorated adventurer, noted sports enthusiast and admired fashion icon. He is the promoter and CEO of Suchirindia Group, based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, with real estate interests spanning the globe. Dr. Kiron is a best-selling author with several blockbuster releases. He is also an adventurer, a world traveler, and one of the few industry leaders who has inspired the K brand of fashion and lifestyle statements.
6. Divesh Bathija- Co-Founder, UnMath School: In 2012, Divesh co-founded UnMath School, a remarkable establishment that has trained more than 60,000 students and mentored more than 12,000 teachers in over 300 schools across Asia, the United States, and the Middle East. Divesh is a visionary who championed changing people's attitudes toward mathematics and facilitating a "no textbook" culture. His status as the Math Storytellergreatly facilitates his important contributions to the field of mathematics, where students are also urged to grasp mathematical concepts outside of the confines of textbooks. "Mathematics is a Language which is spoken by none and Misinterpreted by all," says Divesh Bathija.
7. Priyanka Agarwal- Founder & CEO, Pace Every Door: Introducing Priyanka Agarwal, a fierce woman with the poise of a great leader who chose to follow her passion and made her mark in the industry. In the field of entrepreneurship, she is someone who has skillfully carved out her own niche. With over 15 years of experience in Indian markets, specifically real estate, as well as her passion for meeting new people, and social media engagement have turned into an inspiring digital content creator and a head honcho woman entrepreneur who continues to build her business through zeal for engagement. She has also founded IAMSHE, a platform that offers excellent content to empower and support individuals.
8. Bhupenddra Singh Rathore-Motivational speaker|Author|Leadership Consultant: Bhupenddra Singh Raathore is India's number-one business breakthrough strategist, motivational speaker, and transformational business coach. Having received recognition with prestigious honors, he is also the first Indian motivational speaker to be invited as a keynote speaker to the United Nations Organisation he has impacted and transformed over 10 million lives around the world through his live seminars, educational YouTube videos, and online training sessions. His goal is to tap into untapped potential and assist the audience in achieving their personal and business goals with ease and at a pace they never imagined.
9. Sudarshan Sabat- Founder & Chairman, Sudarshan Group of Company: Sudarshan Sabat is a Mastermind Trainer who works toward uplifting others’ lives. He envisions creating more than 1000 trainers in the next 5 years and is making his way to glory by having millions of followers on all digital platforms. He is the Author of 13+ books in 5 different languages and his best sellers include: "Mind Winner World Winner," "Rich Mind Blueprint," and "Dare Your Mind to Think Beyond” while 10 other books are scheduled for release in 2023.
10. Kirti Shekhar Pathak- CEO, Ashoka Construction Company: Kirti Shekhar Pathak holds a master's degree in MBA Entrepreneurship from Stratford University as well as a bachelor's degree in marketing from the same institution. With more than 7 years of expertise in the hospitality, IT, and construction sectors, he is unquestionably a fierce strategist. Kirti has received numerous accolades from KPMG, UNICEF, ISRO, The World Bank Group, and The CPD UK in addition to working with numerous stakeholders from governmental and international organizations on reviewing projects and contributing to the creation of policies all around the world.