Home / News / India News / Article /
Indian Army finds mortal remains of missing soldier after 38 years
Updated On: 16 August, 2022 09:24 AM IST | New Delhi | ANI
The Indian Army said that Lance Naik Late Chander Sekhar had been missing since 29 May 1984 in Siachen
Listen to this article :

Representative image
The Northern Command of the Indian Army on Monday said that they have recovered the mortal remains of a soldier who went missing during an Army operation in Siachen in 1984.
The Indian Army said that Lance Naik Late Chander Sekhar had been missing since 29 May 1984 in Siachen.
How do you like the new new mid-day.com experience? Share your feedback and help us improve.



