Fire breaks out in Ajit Pawar's farmhouse in Pune
The firefighters claim that the incident was primarily a result of short-circuiting and no casualties have been reported so far
A massive fire broke out on Sunday evening at former deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra's and NCP's leader Ajit Pawar's farmhouse in Pune. The incident took place on Sunday evening at Pawar's farmhouse situated in Malkhed village in Mulshi area, Pune. Three fire tender vehicles from Pimpri-Chinchwad fire bridge team dozed the fire out.
According to the firefighters, the incident was primarily a result of short-circuiting. No casualties or injuries have been reported but the furniture in the property was destroyed in the fire. The police are probing the case further.
Also Read: Fire at South Mumbai building, no casualties
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Fire breaks out in Pune's slum area as cylinder explodes