“It’s a very memorable day, winning Golden Globe is big thing”, said Chandrabose, Lyricist of ‘Naatu Naatu’ song on winning the Golden Globe in Best Original Song category at Golden Globe Awards 2023. Chandrabose opened up about his feelings and said that winning Golden Globe is a very big thing for him. “I did not even expect and not even dreamt about it. I thank Rajamouli for giving me a chance to write this song. 90 percent of the song was created in a half day, remaining 10 percent took more than one year to finish the song,” he said.